Advice on how to eat “andrographolide” to be useful
Advice on how to eat “Fah Talai Thief” to be useful. Andrographis paniculata, Thai herbs used to eat to stop the Covid-19 virus Suggest ways to eat to be beneficial, not harmful to the body.
Andrographis paniculata is a bitter medicinal plant that has been used for a long time in many countries. including Thailand Which has properties to relieve symptoms of colds such as fever, cough, sore throat at present when the outbreak of COVID-19 This made researchers interested in studying more about the herb Andrographis paniculata.
It was found that an important substance called “Andrographolide” has the effect of inhibiting the proliferation of viruses. From the results of such research, there are many people interested in buying Andrographis paniculata pills. It is taken orally to alleviate the symptoms of COVID-19.
There are 2 forms of Andrographis paniculata that are available in Thailand.
1. Powder form, in which medicinal powder is prepared from the above-ground part of Andrographis paniculata.
2. Extract form – Both forms are found in capsules or tablets. There are important things to consider. an important substance named “Andrographolide” that will be listed on the drug label. Each product may contain andrographolide content. Andrographolide is different if a product is not listed. It is recommended to inquire from the manufacturer.
Who are the people who can take Andrographis paniculata pills?
1. People with cold symptoms such as sore throat, muscle aches. In general, adults are recommended to take andrographis paniculata that contains andrographolide 60 mg per day Divide orally 3 times a day for no more than 5 days in a row.
2. People infected with COVID-19 with mild symptoms In adults, it is recommended to take andrographis paniculata that contains andrographolide 180 mg daily Divide orally 3 times a day for 5 days in a row. However, all COVID-19 patients should use Andrographis paniculata under the supervision of a physician.
Who can’t take Andrographis paniculata pills?
1. People who are allergic to Andrographis paniculata such as hives, swollen mouth, swollen face, suffocation.
2. Pregnant women and lactating women
3. People who are physically healthy and want to eat to prevent infection with COVID-19 in which case it is not highly recommended Because Andrographis paniculata has no effect to inhibit the virus entering cells. therefore cannot prevent the spread of COVID-19.
How to choose a standard and safe andrographis paniculata pills
Important information on the drug label should be considered:
1. Registration number of traditional medicine formula Starting with the letter G, the said registration number can be used to check product information on the website of the Food and Drug Administration.
2. Andrographolide content and package size
3. Information of the manufacturer
4. Date of manufacture and expiration date
Purchasing Andrographis paniculata Should buy with entrepreneurs who have a license to sell traditional medicines that are legal.
Precautions for taking Andrographis paniculata
- People with congenital diseases such as liver disease, kidney disease, if needing to use Andrographis paniculata should be under the supervision of a doctor
- People taking antihypertensive drugs*
- People taking anticoagulants* such as warfarin.
- People taking antiplatelet drugs* such as aspirin.
*Due to the use of the aforementioned drugs together with Andrographis paniculata may be synergistic if required Andrographis paniculata should be under the supervision of a doctor
Taking Andrographis paniculata for a long time May cause limb numbness or weakness. If you take Andrographis paniculata for 3 days in a row and the symptoms do not improve or the symptoms get more severe recommend to stop using and immediately consult a doctor However, some patients who take Andrographis paniculata may have side effects such as nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, loss of appetite, dizziness, heart palpitations.
If anyone who eats Andrographis paniculata and suspects that it is allergic to Andrographis paniculata, such as having a rash, hives, swollen face, swollen mouth, suffocation, stop eating immediately. and see a doctor
Leave a Reply