5 foods to reduce menstrual cramps
When is your period? This will have stomachaches every time I can’t take painkillers every month. Today we have a helper for the girls. with foods that help relieve menstrual cramps as follows:
1. Bananas are rich in vitamin B6 and potassium. Eating bananas before menstruation will help balance hormones It also helps to reduce menstrual pain as well.
2. Deep sea fish such as snapper, mackerel, and salmon, which are rich in EPA and DHA acids that have the ability to It helps to reduce pain in the abdomen as well.
3. Soybean juice contains phytoestrogens that mimic the female hormone isoflavones, which helps normalize menstruation. Ready to help reduce and relieve menstrual pain as well. It should be taken about a week before menstruation for best results.
4. Chocolate is rich in magnesium that helps relax muscles. reduce menstrual pain and stimulates the secretion of endorphins That helps reduce stress, not swinging, not turning around and helping to relax as well.
5. Gourds contain a variety of vitamins. And there is magnesium that helps relieve cramps in the abdomen during menstruation. In addition, fiber from gourds. It will help in terms of constipation during menstruation as well.