Inventory of the top ten heroes of patriotism
- Dong Cunrui (1933-1948) In 1945 , Dong Cunrui , a young militiaman, joined the Eighth Route Army. In the fierce battle, he gradually became a wit and brave fighter and joined the Communist Party of China. In 1948, during the battle of Liberation Longhua, our army was blocked by the enemy’s dark fort. Dong Cunrui rushed under the bridge with the explosive bag, but could not find the explosive support. To ensure the victory of the whole battle, he resolutely carried the explosive bag and exploded. Destroyed the enemy’s dark fort and gave his life heroically.
- Qiu Shaoyun , in October 1952, his unit was responsible for attacking the “United Nations” outpost 391 Heights west of Jinhua. In order to shorten the attack distance and facilitate sudden attacks, on the night of the 11th, the troops organized more than 500 people to hide in the grass in the front of the enemy’s position. At about 12 o’clock on the 12th, the US military blindly fired incendiary bombs, one of which landed near his latent spot. The grass immediately burned, and the fire quickly spread to him.
Behind Qiu Shaoyun is a ditch. As long as he stepped back a few steps, he could extinguish the flames in the muddy water. However, in order not to expose the target, ensure the safety of all lurking personnel and the completion of the attack mission, he gave up self-help and clenched tightly. Yaguan, let the fire burn hair and flesh, persisted for more than 30 minutes, until the heroic sacrifice. He practiced what he wrote in the application for joining the party: “For the world revolution, for the victory of the battle, I am willing to dedicate everything I have!” The Steel Pledge.
- Liang Shiying , in September 1948, Liang Shiying participated in the liberation of Jinzhou, and was assigned to the 8th company of the sharp knife company, 2 rows and 5 shifts as the combat team leader. On the morning of October 14, the battle to attack Jinzhou started. Liang Shiying was the first to go to the city, alone Repelled a company of enemy counterattacks with a dozen grenades.
At this critical moment, Liang Shiying lifted the blasting tube, braving the dense bullets, and stuffing the blasting tube that opened the fuse into the bunker, just as he turned and left, the blasting tube was pushed out by the enemy again. Liang Shiying did not hesitate to use her own The body stubbornly withstood the blasting tube that was about to explode. With a loud bang, the enemy fort was blown up, and Liang Shiying died heroically. He was only 26 years old.
- The national hero Zheng Chenggong defeated the Dutch colonialists who had invaded and occupied Taiwan for 38 years and regained the sacred territory of our country in 1662. He wrote this poem “Recovering Taiwan”. The poem highly summarizes the difficult process of reaping Taiwan, and expresses infinitely and affectionately the love of life and death that he shares with the soldiers.
- Li Zongren . A well-known patriotic democrat, he served as the chief of the Fifth Theater during the Anti-Japanese War. He organized major battles on the frontal battlefield such as the Battle of Xuzhou, the Winter Offensive, and the Battle of Zaoyi, and achieved great victory in Taierzhuang. Effectively attacked the Japanese invaders.
- Wang Erxiao was born in Shangzhuang Village, Laiyuan County, Hebei Province in 1929. During the War of Resistance Against Japanese Aggression, Wang Erxiao’s hometown was the Balu Anti-Japanese base area, and was often “mopped up” by Japanese devils. Wang Erxiao was a member of the children’s regiment. He often kept cattle on the hillside and sent out guards at the same time.
On October 25, 1942 (September 16th in the lunar calendar), the Japanese devils came to “mopping up” again and got lost when they reached the mountain pass. The enemy saw Wang Erxiao grazing cattle on the hillside and asked him to lead the way. Wang Erxiao pretended to be obedient and walked in front. In order to defend the villagers who had been transferred and hiding, he led the enemy into the ambush of Eight Road. Suddenly, there were noises from all directions, and the enemy knew that he had been fooled, so he furiously stabbed Wang Erxiao to death, and threw him to the stone. At this moment, Ba Lu rushed down from the mountain and wiped out all the enemies.
- Liu Hulan . In the autumn of 1946, the Chinese army aggressively attacked the Shaanxi-Gansu-Ningxia border area. The Eighth Route Army who lived in Wenshui was transferred to fight in the west of Shanxi. Yan Xishan took the opportunity to sweep the Pingchuan of Jinzhong and the situation deteriorated. In order to preserve the revolutionary power and reduce unnecessary sacrifices, the Wenshui County Party Committee of the Communist Party of China decided to retain a small number of cadres to organize “armed workers’ teams” in accordance with the instructions of the superiors.
But after training, Liu Hulan gradually matured, thinking that she was easy to be concealed when she was young, and that she needed her to work behind enemy lines. She asked to stay and continue the struggle. The superior approved her request.
In a difficult environment, she went deep into the enemy area; gathering intelligence, mobilizing the masses, and launching a struggle. He often went in and out of the “green gauze tent” and concealed the “ancient tombs”; cooperated with the “armed workers team” to attack the enemy and assisted the “armed workers team” to suppress the heinous reactionary village chief Shi Peihuai in Yunzhou West Village.
- Yang Jingyu . In the icy and snowy ground, with out of ammunition and food, he finally died alone after fighting a large number of Japanese invaders for several days and nights. General Yang Jingyu was named one of the 100 heroes and models who made outstanding contributions to the founding of New China.
- General Tong Linge, the hero of the Anti-Japanese War . At the beginning of 1933, the Japanese army entered Rehe, and the 29th Army was ordered to be transferred to the Great Wall area to meet the enemy. He participated in the Great Wall War and dealt a heavy blow to the Japanese army. After the failure of the Great Wall, he returned to Zhangjiakou and served as Zhangjiakou garrison commander. In May of the same year, the Japanese army entered North China. Feng Yuxiang responded to the call of the Communist Party of China to unite against Japan and established the Chahar Province Anti-Japanese Allied Forces in Zhangjiakou. Feng was elected as the commander-in-chief. He served as the Acting Chairman of Chahar Province and commander of the First Army.
Cooperate with Fang Zhenwu and other ministries to recover Baochang, Duolun and other places. In August, the Anti-Japanese Allied Forces failed and were forced to rescind. They were changed to the director of Zhangjiakou Public Security Management Office. He once went to Beijing Xiangshan to live in seclusion to relieve his sorrows and wait for the opportunity to serve the motherland.
- General Zhao Dengyu of the Anti-Japanese Martyrs
In January 1933, the Japanese army invaded Shanhaiguan. He was ordered to lead his troops as the vanguard to move the army to Tongxian County, and then stationed in Sanhe and Jixian to build fortifications for war. With the support of dozens of aircraft, the main force of the Japanese army launched a fierce attack on Nanyuan, and together with Tong Linge, deputy commander of the 29th Army, commanded the Nanyuan garrison to resist stubbornly. He was shot and wounded in his right arm.
Before long, his leg and other places were also injured, and the Supervisory Department continued to fight. Later, he was ordered to lead his troops to gather at the Great Red Gate in the south of the city and prepare to fight back. Unfortunately, he was hit in the chest by a Japanese army ambush, and he was martyred to his country.