Lover’s Ocean (Novel)
Other Name: 恋人的海洋
Author: Bai Li Bo
High-rise buildings are lined up on this land, spacious and clean roads have been extended forward, and camphor trees grow on both sides of the road. Vehicles shuttle back and forth on the avenue. This is a beautiful and prosperous southern city.
Several teenagers wearing peaked caps, backpacks, and roller skating crossed the road at a rapid speed and disappeared into the crowd instantly.
Tourists from different regions are enjoying the beautiful scenery of the city with various joys in this spring season.
People who come and go, if you are tired of walking, find a place to sit down, drink a sip, take a break, and then move on.
Those young people seem to be never tireless, their energy is vigorous, their hearts are in the heat, and they will never stay for a place, even for a little while.
Xia Jie is wearing a popular style today. Light red long-sleeved chiffon shirt, with a pleated skirt on the bottom of the navy blue pattern case, stepped on the colorful beads sandals, a beautiful dress, and his tall body, complementing that beautiful appearance. [Read More]
- Chapter 1 Encounter Journey
- Chapter 2 Trip to the Blue Ocean
- Chapter 3 Succession
- Chapter 4 Comes by Contract
- Chapter 5 Helping Hands in the Rain
- Chapter 6 Gallery
- Chapter 7 Invitation of Beauty
- Chapter 8 Full of Guests
- Chapter 9 Banquet Fighting and Wine
- Chapter 10 Undercurrent Surging
- Chapter 11 Reveals the Fierce Light
- Chapter 12 Guardianship of True Love
- Chapter 13 The Dark Night
- Chapter 14 East Suburb Racecourse
- Chapter 15 The Sisters’ Message
- Chapter 16 Borrowing Wine to Eliminate Worries
- Chapter 17 Relocation of New Residence
- Chapter 18 Under Pressure
- Chapter 19 Mutual Support
- Chapter 20 Old Friends Reunion