Good Bye My Princess (2019) 东宫
Good Bye My Princess
Other Title: 东宫, Dong Gong, Eastern Palace, Goodbye My Princess, Eastern Palace, ตงกง ตำนานรักตำหนักบูรพา
Genre: Period, melodrama
Director: Li Mu Ge (李牧戈)
Writer: Qian Yu (钱珏), Wang Yi Han, Xu Xiao Lin (徐晓霖), Hu Rong, Liu Xiao (刘笑), Ke Yi Tong (柯宜彤)
Release Date: Feb 14, 2019 – Apr 4, 2019
Related Show: Adapted from Fei Wo Si Cun’s novel of the same name, Dong Gong (东宫) by Fei Wo Si Cun
- Chen Xing Xu as Li Chengyin / Gu Xiaowu (voiced by Peng Yao)
- Fifth prince (Prince Yi) of Li kingdom; later Crown Prince.
- Peng Xiao Ran as Qu Xiaofeng (voiced by Lu Geng Yi)
- Wei Qian Xiang as Gu Jian (voiced by Chen Zhang Tai Kang)
- The last descendant of the Gu lineage. Li Chengyin’s cousin, Xiaofeng’s teacher.
- Siqin Gao Wa as Grand Dowager Empress
- Gallen Lo as Emperor (voiced by Yang Mo)
- Zhang Ding Han as Zhang Meiniang (voiced by Zhang Ai) , Empress of Li kingdom. Niece of Gao Yuming.
- Gao Yi Han as Gao Ruyi (voiced by Li Jia Si), Royal Consort Gao. Daughter of Gao Yuming.
- Wang Jia Qi as Gu Yuyao, Li Chengyin’s birth mother.
- Zhang Tong as Wei Xiuyi (voiced by Zhang Kai), Li Chengmei’s birth mother.
- Zhang Ao Yue as Li Chengji, Crown prince
- Kingone Wang as Li Chengye (voiced by Bao Mu Zhong Yang), Second prince (Prince Xuande)
- Yang Tong as Li Chengmei, Third prince (Prince Rong)
- Jin Xuan Yu as Li Chengyuan, Fourth prince (Prince Yun)
- Cheng Xiao Meng as Yong Ning (voiced by Bai Xue Cen), Seventh princess
- Chen Jin Ru as Luo Xi (voiced by Zhao Meng Jiao), Eighth princess. Pei Zhao’s betrothed wife.
- Xia Wa as Zhao Sese (voiced by Tang Xiao Xi), Li Chengyin’s side consort
- Yao An Lian as Prince Zhong, brother of the Emperor
Xiaofeng is the beloved ninth princess of Western Liang, who enters into a political marriage with Li Chengyin, the crown prince of the Tang Dynasty. The latter has his own favourite concubine, and only agreed to this loveless marriage to secure his position as heir to the throne. It is later revealed that Xiaofeng had met Li Chengyin under the alias of Gu Xiaowu three years ago. He was on a secretive mission to conquer the western kingdoms, and used Xiaofeng to accomplish his goal.