10 Years – A Wife’s Betrayal (2004) 十年 妻が夫を裏切った日
10 Years – A Wife’s Betrayal
Other Title: 十年 妻が夫を裏切った日 , 10 Years – A Wife’s Betrayal
Genres: drama, Crime, Mystery
Network: TV Asahi
Release Date: January 25, 2004
- Kazuki Urushihara as Osugi Ren
- Saeko Urushibara as Fubuki Jun
- Yukiko Mizoguchi as Shinobu Terajima
- Kunie Kitayama as Mariko Fuji
- Naohiko as Hirotaro Honda Noda
- Kenichi Mamoru Takei as Endo
- Katsumi Takimoto as Kenjiro Ishimaru
- Shigeru Kitayama as Koichi Miura
- Takamichi Mizoguchi as Susumu Terajima
- Funakoshi doctor as Tsukazan Genuine
Urushibara Kazuki heads to Kyoto to explore the secret of his wife, Saeko, who is hospitalized for terminal cancer.
One day, Kazuki Urushihara (Ren Osugi) is surprised to see a memo in the notebook of his wife, Saeko (Jun Fubuki), who has terminal cancer. The date of next month, the name of the temple in Kyoto, and “Naohiko” were written. It seems that he promised to meet again 10 years ago just before he got married.
Kazuki, who has mixed feelings, talks about the memo only to Saeko’s high school friend Kunie (Mariko Fuji), and silently heads to Kyoto with Saeko in the hospital.